- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup old fashioned, rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 small apple peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional)
- Put oats into a small saucepan; add milk. Bring to a boil, reduce
heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring until thickened.
- Pour into a bowl, add apple, banana, raisins, flaxseed meal,
hemp seeds and honey. Makes 1 serving.
Printed from HomeCookNaturally.com
Recipe posted 5.1.2013