BISCUITS QUICK AND EASY
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, yogurt and olive oil until well blended.
Add liquid mixture to flour, stir until dry ingredients are just
- Put a little less than 1/2 cup of dough per biscuit on nonstick,
ungreased baking sheet, leaving 2 inch space between each biscuit.
- Bake 15 minutes until tops are golden brown. Makes 6 biscuits.
Recipe posted 9.30.2013