BLACK BEANS QUINOA SALAD
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked black beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped yellow, orange, and red peppers
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh lime juice, 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Mix cooked quinoa and black beans in a salad bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet, add shallots and pepper, cook on low for for 2 minutes; add to the bowl.
- Combine with fresh lime juice, cilantro, add salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.
Recipe posted 8.15.2014 HomeCookNaturally.com