- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (or 2 tablespoons water)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toast walnuts for 10 minutes in preheated 375 ° oven or stovetop skillet.
- In a large skillet, heat canola oil or water. Reduce heat, add
apple slices, saute or steam for 10 minutes, covered.
Do not brown. Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and walnuts.
Printed from HomeCookNaturally.com
Recipe posted 5.1.2013