GLUTEN FREE SPAGHETTI
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup natural shredded italian cheese, blend of
parmesan, provolone, romano, asiago, mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons green parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 oz jar gluten free pasta sauce
- 1 cup V-8 vegetable juice ( optional)
- 1 box gluten free spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large bowl or food processor, mix meat, cooked quinoa, eggs, flaxseed and spices.
Shape meatballs into 1-inch rounds and place on a lightly baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange spaghetti and meatballs on a serving plate with zucchini noodles and sauce or
move baked meatballs to a large pan. Pour pasta sauce and 1 cup of V-8 vegetable juice over the meatballs,
bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes; pour over pasta.
Recipe posted 2.19.2014 HomeCookNaturally.com