- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix greek yogurt with honey, or natural sugar.
- In a dessert glass bowl, layer :
2 tablespoons yogurt, 2 tablespoons cooked quinoa
and 2 tablespoons raspberries.
- Repeat 2 more times with the remaining yogurt,
quinoa, blueberries and strawberries. Sprinkle with
pecans. Great for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Printed from HomeCookNaturally.com
Recipe posted 5.1.2013