QUINOA CHICK PEAS SALAD
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked chick peas
- 1/2 cup cooked organic edamame
- 4 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Mix cooked quinoa, chick peas, and edamame in a salad bowl.
- In a skillet, cook shallots in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 1 minute; add to the salad.
- Put remaining spoon of oil and mushrooms into the skillet, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, saute for 2 minutes;
add to the bowl. Mix in fresh lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate. Makes 2 servings.
Recipe posted 7.15.2014 HomeCookNaturally.com