- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk or lowfat milk
- 2 tablespoons cream of wheat (Farina) cereal
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoons sliced almonds for garnish
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh rasberries for garnish
- Put cream of wheat cereal in a small nonstick saucepan,
add milk and bring slowly to a boil. Reduce heat and
simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour cereal into a bowl, mix with sugar and almond meal.
Garnish with rasberries and sliced almonds. Makes 1 serving.
Printed from BreakfastMagic.com
Recipe posted 5.17.2013