TOMATO CHICK PEAS SALAD
- 2 tomatoes, wedged
- 1/2 cup cut cucumber
- 1 cup cut fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup black olives, drained
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- feta, fresh mozzarella, or goat cheese
- Dressing: 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, or fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss first 6 ingredients in a salad bowl and top with cheese.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
Recipe posted 6.17.2014 HomeCookNaturally.com