- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, yogurt and olive oil until well blended.
Add milk-yogurt mixture to flour, stir until dry ingredients are
- Place dough on floured surface and knead gently. Pat or roll until
1/2 inch thick. Cut with 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter and place
biscuits on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until tops are golden brown. Makes 10 biscuits.
Recipe posted 6.12.2013